We enable people and companies to become Agile
The Scrum Breakfast Club is the space for people who are passionate about being Agile… and getting their teams, companies, customers stakeholders and other partners to become and remain Agile!
Every month, we get together in a neutral space, to learn, share, solve problems and be Agile. Is that you? Would you like to be a part of that group? Then the Scrum Breakfast Club is for you!
Spielend lernen – wie entwickelt man eine agile Organisation?
Development Team: Beyond Self-Organization, what else is needed for a high-performing team?
Impediments workshop: What’s slowing you down, what can you do about it?
Sprint Review – How do you work with non-Agile organizations or teams?
Our latest Forum topics
- Let's play Monopoly for Product Owners! - Monday in Bern, we'll be playing Mark Levison's game Building High-Performing Organizations. It's kind of a Monopoly for Product Owners. The idea is to build products with your Scrum teams, make a great profit, or at least not go bankrupt! read more
- Impediments resolution workshop - A key duty of the Scrum Master is identifying and eliminating impediments. What is slowing your team down? That is by definition an impediment. Some impediments can be really stubborn, like when a problem falls between the cracks of two large organization. Fixing problems is one of the commonalities between a classical line manager and a Scrum Master. (In fact, when line managers and Scrum Masters see themselves as being members of the same team, this can be the moment that the organization really starts to fly with Scrum. read more
- Welcome CSM for Refugees? - I just saw the Andreas Schliep (my mentor as an aspiring CST and former partner from my days in Das Scrum Team) has started an initiative called WelcomeCSM: read more
Our latest Blog entries
- Agility is a Mindset and here is where we live the Agile Mindset (8/25/2016) - “We are uncovering better ways of doing what we do, by doing it and helping others to do the same.” — Peter Stevens, paraphrasing the Agile Manifesto We have always known that Agility is mindset. Steve Denning and the Learning Consortium have confirmed this. And you can check out “Peter’s 5-Question Assessment” on whether youread more
- Latest improvements (5/30/2016) - Chris, Oli and Thomas have been hard at work improving the website. What have we accomplished? Improved the user experience from a phone or tablet. All User Interface is now “responsive”. You can see attendees for upcoming workshops (if you are logged in) — BTW update your photos in your profile! Membership handling is now (almost) fullyread more
- Upgrading… (2/26/2016) - We will be upgrading how we handle memberships and payments in the next few days. Annual membership will now longer renew automatically. Instead, you will be invited to renew before your expiration date. You may receive some spurious messages, but your membership duration should remain unchanged. If you have any issues or questions, please dropread more
- Troubles with the forum — fixed (2/10/2016) - If you have signed up on the web site, you may not have access to our forum at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience! We are investigating. This problem does not appear to affect people who are also members of a local chapter. I will post as soon as the problem is corrected! Update: 13:25read more
- We enable people and companies to become agile (1/5/2016) - We held our first Scrum Breakfast Club workshop in September, 2014. Today we have 4 chapters in 3 countries. I recently had a conversation with Pino and Godela, our chapters hosts in Milano and Bern. What has been the result of bringing passionate people together every month over a longer period of time? At least 5read more